Housing and Urban Department
Citizen Services by HUDD Department
For Downloads & More Information, Click Here
Birth Certificate (regular) Within 29 days of birth
- Application•Birth form duly signed by the applicant
- Hospital Record•Ward Receipt (Rs.1/‐)
Birth Certificate after 30 days of birth up to 1 year
- Filling of birth form duly signed by the applicant.
- If belonging to area falling outside municipal limits, has to produce hospital record of birth within municipal limits
Birth Certificate by Court Order. After 1 year of birth that has occurred within municipal limits.
Filling of birth forms duly signed by the applicant. •Court order for registration of birth.
No Entry Certificate (NEC) for obtaining court orders for registration of birth/ death in municipal records that has occurred within municipal limits one year before date of application.
- Application with attested copy of proof of DOB/Death Certificate from hospital falling within the municipal limits.
- Affidavit if no proof of birth /death is available
Death Certificate (natural) within 1 month
- Ward receipt (Rs.01/‐)
- Death Registration form with report of confirmation of the event by the Ward officer concerned.
- Receipt of Shamshan Bhomi, in case of death of a non-Muslim as a proof of cremation.
- In case of Accidental deaths: Copy of an FIR from the concerned police station.
Death Certificate (1 month ‐ 1 year)
- Affidavit with report of confirmation of death event by Ward Officer concerned.
Death Certificate Court (order) after one year.
- Filling of form duly signed/attested by the applicant.